Saturday 28 May 2011

Poster One

This is my first design for my poster:




















Feedback:

Julie Russel - 'I personally find this poster is rather confusing. The layout of the lines doesn't really show what the loop is, and in the photos the server does not stand out in the photos. The colours of the arrows does help give understanding of what way the images go. Although after reading the write up, it does become a lot easier to understand'.

Maria Chang - 'I understood the poster after reading the write up, but until then I didn't really understand what the poster was trying to show. The lights in the photos above the server are very distracting as they are very bright and seem to take over the photo. Without the write up I would not of understood the poster because the layout is quite confusing'.

Hayden Taylor - I agree with the others. Without the write up and the arrows, the poster would not be understandable. The circle at the top of the poster is not needed. It personally just confused me. The write is good as it is easy to understand and definitely explains what a while-loop is.

No comments:

Post a Comment