Thursday 14 April 2011

Final Progress Report before Presentation.

Overall I am very pleased with how much I have accomplished for this project considering I was away for the first week due to being sick. Once I got the hang of what I was doing and had my idea finalized, completing the task became less daunting. For my presentation tomorrow I will show my final application, explain some of my ideas and the final stages I went through to get there. I will also explain transformation, which to me is an object beginning as something and ending with different characteristics.  My application shows this through the ellipses and the variations of sizes they go through once being drawn. If I receive any suggestions I will definitely take them into consideration and see what I can do to improve my final application over the mid trimester break. I really hope to improve my grade from the first project and I have spent many hours simply trying to get my head around the different codes used. Without going to the extra tutorial I don't think I would have completed this project. I am very glad that I changed from my very initial idea because to me, it would not have been interactive enough and would not have been so effective as my final application has been.  





No comments:

Post a Comment