Thursday 14 April 2011

Inspiration Image

I came across this image and it gave me the idea that instead of a line moving down the screen to make each circle play a sound, why not make each circle play once it has been clicked and made on the screen. While the sound is playing, I will make the ellipses pulse from bigger to smaller and vice versa (like a ripple expanding, except it will get smaller as well), and once the sound has stopped the circles will just get bigger and fill the screen. All the circles made over top will do the exact same thing. I now just have to work out code to make this happen, which could be quite difficult as I find the program very difficult to use. For design purposes as well, I think this idea will look a lot better on the screen than the line.

No comments:

Post a Comment